Li e gostei: Social Media’s Mass Attention Myth | Dai Varela

6 de fevereiro de 2013

Li e gostei: Social Media’s Mass Attention Myth


On two separate occasions and in two different ways  I’ve been discouraged from the pursuit of mass attention.  The irony is that it came from people who many of us consider wildly popular.
Mass attention is almost unattainable and it’s not clear that you want it. – Seth Godin
There’s no value to working hard on being really popular. – Chris Brogan
Despite knowing this, the following question comes up over and over again
  • How do I get more traffic
  • How do I grow my audience?
Ask it enough times and you might as well be asking “How do I get mass attention?”

Leia todo o artigo aqui

Enviar um comentário

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search