Li e gostei: How to overcome the “I’m not an expert” fear | Dai Varela

5 de fevereiro de 2013

Li e gostei: How to overcome the “I’m not an expert” fear

When I speak to my clients about the benefits of blogging, I often get a pair of big, frightened eyes looking at me. ‘Sarah, I’m not an expert, who would care to read my stuff?’

According to Wikipedia an expert is “A person who has a comprehensive and authoritative knowledge of or skill in a particular area.” OK, that’s pretty impressive. What probably scares my clients is the word “authoritative” which, means a) Able to be trusted as being accurate or true; reliable, clear, authoritative information’ and b)’Considered to be the best of its kind and unlikely to be improved upon.

Fair enough, that scares me too!

Para ler todo o artigo click aqui

Enviar um comentário

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search